Thursday, February 21, 2013

My Favorite Words!

I believe words can be extremely powerful. They can either make you or break you depending on the selection you choose to create your thoughts with. The mind is extremely powerful and when it is constantly flowing with positive, strong thoughts it can fuel your ambition and you can then accomplish your goals and reach your dreams and desires! I use the following words on a regular basis. They motivate me through my journey of maintaining a healthy, happy, lifestyle no matter what obstacles might come my way!


#positivity #healthy #happy #fitness
#journey #discipline #goals #patience
#struggle #energy #believe #overcome
#succeed #lifestyle #persevere #hope
#determined #inspire #discipline #fuel
#courage #strength #driven #prepared
#unstoppable #breathe #body #mind
#aspirations #dream #dedication #time
#progress #consistency #love #focus
#champion #destiny #peace #grounded
#balance #faith #epic #challenge #plan
#obstacles #triumphs #growth #learn
#smile #laugh #passion #sustenance
#experience #compete #true #pain
#opportunity #support #accountability

I create mantras, quotes, sentences, goals, etc with a combination of these words. I think it is important to use them each day. Remember that when one negative thought or word enters your mind to replace it with 3-5 positive words or thoughts!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment