Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Back To Blogging!

Wow! I took way too long of a break from blogging. This used to be one of my favorite things to do at the end of the day. I'd go to work, hit the gym, meal prep and then close my day by updating my blog with my thoughts, tips, motivation I had for that particular day.
I have had many life changes since my old days of blogging but my love for health and fitness has followed me along the way. I don't think I will ever be able to change that, nor would I want to! I feel like blogging about my passion is what helped to keep health and fitness top priority in my life. If it's outta sight outta mind then it can't continue to grow. I have decided to start sharing my passion with whoever would like to follow me on my journey and hopefully I can inspire some people. I am no longer in the fitness industry by employment but I do try to make it just as important as I did when I was personal training and motivating others to success. This time around you will see my journey from a new path. In my opinion it can be more motivating. I am in school, working, and making the time to continue living a healthy life. If you have a full schedule like me and feel like it is extremely hard to find the time for your health please follow me so that I can show you it CAN be done!

No comments:

Post a Comment