Thursday, February 9, 2012

Facts About Me!

I love bath & bodyworks scented candles lit in every room. I can easily go through a pack of trident bubble gum in a day. A new pair of nike shox feel awesome! I love having a fresh bouquet of flowers in the house. I only drink purified reverse osmosis water. I love texting! Pedicures are only pedicures if you get a quality massage with it. My favorite type of massage is deep tissue. Shea butter and hemp lotion smell so good and make my skin feel amazingly smooth! Asparagus is my favorite vegetable.  Mango and raspberries are my favorite fruits. Vacations are wonderful and necessary for good health! I can never have too many fitness clothes! Up-beat music keeps me alive and going. Working out makes me feel confident inside and out! It's hard for me to take naps alone. I love trees. I love modeling, and will be a fitness model one day. I get hooked when reading my oxygen magazine. Spending quality time with loved ones is very important to me! If you're not laughing and smiling, you're not living! I love cooking healthy food and making it taste delicious! I'm a clean freak! I love the results & benefits gained from eating healthy. Cupcakes are fun to decorate & look at! Hello kitty and cupcakes make me smile :) Bright neon colors put me in a good mood! Coloring will always be fun to me. I love writing lists. I strive to learn multiple new things each day. I crave coffee in the morning. Cuddling is calming and destressing! I am so lucky to have five sisters who are all awesome and loving! I can't wait to have my own family one day. Christmas is my favorite holiday. I love giving gifts small or big to people I care about. Colorful and detailed tattoos catch my eye and are hot on muscles. I could play on the beach all day! I enjoy watching the sun set. Laying under the stars is romantic and exciting! Wiz is my favorite rappers. I am tanorexic! I like to get shit done! I despise procrastination. I enjoy spending time meal prepping for the week. I am passionate about photography. I love helping others gain success & happiness in their lives. I strive daily to be positive and genuine with everyone around me, in all situations that occur. I practice non-judgement, because I do not appreciate being judged. I acknowledge and appreciate effort, positivity and growth in myself, and those around me. I love God and all that he has shown and done for me! I only really enjoy reading educational or inspirational material (kids books included)! My favorite kid book is, "If You Give A Pig A Pancake"!

No comments:

Post a Comment