Wednesday, November 16, 2011

My Gym Bag!

Any girl who is serious about getting in great shape or keeping her great figure should most definitely consider keeping a prepared gym bag so there are no excuses for missing a workout!

Here's What I've Got In My Gym Bag!
*Training Log Notebook
*Weight Training Gloves
*Hand Towel (for ab workouts or sweat)
*iPod & Headphones (with gym playlist)
*Sugar Free Gum (great during workouts)
*Chapstick/SPF stick
*Tanning Lotion/Goggles
*Banana (for recovery)

Is there something in your gym bag that's not in mine that is helpful for your fitness success?!

I also would like to add a note that one of my favorite fitness models Jennifer Nicole lee aka "JNL", is giving away an autographed self portrait to anyone who sends a picture of themselves with the December 2011 issue of Oxygen magazine!
So go get yours and get your booty in shape before the holidays! It won't be hard either with a motivational, autographed picture of one of the most well known fitness models today! E-mail your photo (holding the magazine) to jnlpublicity@gmail.com I e-mailed mine and got a reply minutes later saying, "You got it! What's your address?" I am so excited! JNL rocks! "Strong is the new skinny" -JNL

No comments:

Post a Comment