Friday, May 18, 2012

Insanity Fit Test!

Just finished the insanity fit test my sister let me borrow! (1st time) My cheeks were red as a cherry, my face was dripping sweat, and my heart rate was through the roof by the end of the test! Very intense cardio workout if you give it your all! My legs were still super sore from my workout the other night but I got through it! My results are in!

1) switch jacks=110
2) power jacks=39
3) power knees=74
4) power jumps=20
5) globe jumps=6
6) suicide jumps=14
7) pushup jacks=18
8) low plank oblique=62

I noticed that the girl in the video didn't really do some of the motions all the way through and I was very careful about my form (especially with the jumps) I think it's extremely important to avoid injury. It definitely reminded me that I need to kick up my cardio! All I ever do is lift weights and yes I super and triple set with plyo moves like these but not enough! I think I am going to do crossfit style record-time plyo moves like insanity more within my weighted workouts to up my fat burning! They are definitely more fun than running on a treadmill or doing the same continuous motion on an elliptical!

No comments:

Post a Comment