Friday, May 18, 2012

Love To Grow!

Over the past year I have done a lot of growing in many aspects of my life. I have grown mentally, physically, and spiritually. I have had many different feelings along the journey of my growth with each and every different situation that has helped me grow. With everything I have been through this past year and my entire life that has led to my growth, I can't say that I would change a thing. Even with the moments I dreaded at the time they occured. If it wasn't for those moments, growth wouldn't be possible!
So, I just have a few thoughts here on "growth" that came into my mind when hearing and thinking about that word...
Growth is a learning experience. The more you grow the more you learn. The more you learn the more you grow. It is attained through struggles, triumphs, lessons, happiness, pain, success, failure, dedication, and determination. It provides mental clarity, confidence, strength, endurance, faith, hope, and wisdom.
A huge part of my growth came after building a stronger relationship with God!
We are all growing each day at different rates through different experiences. What are you doing personally to advance your growth? Are you starting a new hobby, reading more, volunteering, setting and achieving goals, educating yourself, or just coping with life as it comes? Have you experienced a major or valuable growth? If so, what brought it about?

Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible" ~Matthew 19:26

1 comment: