Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Note To Self.

This post was inspired by thoughts that came to my mind during my workout last night. Lately, I have been working a lot, but I haven't been going to the gym consistently, eating 100% clean, and doing all of the things I should be doing to reach my goals. During my superset rests, I took some notes and eventually came to this conclusion.

Sometimes setbacks happen... That doesn't mean you have to give up on your dreams, give into temptation, or get down on yourself. Instead, just make it a reason to push through and work even harder than before to get a few steps further than where you were before! If that means obsessing over everything it takes to get you there, then DO IT! Whatever works, whatever it takes! Just get it done! You only live once, let there be no room for regrets! If it means setting new goals, praying for your strength and success, re-evaluating your current priorities, then take immediate action an DO IT! Every living thing has a purpose. I am living! I want to be more alive than ever! I want to have a huge purpose! I know I was destined to do great things with my growing passion for God, love, health, and fitness! So I need to do them sooner rather than later! I need to be mentally strong and trust myself and God! I need to be smart with my decisions and serious about my goals. I need to be FEARLESS! Most of all, I need to believe in myself. And... I DO believe in myself! So watch out, here I come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment