Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Practice Makes Perfect!

Here is a lengthy yet reasonable sized list of necessary things I need to practice everyday in my life to reach my goals. If you don't constantly remind yourself of what's important, then it might possibly go unnoticed and be forgotten.

I will continuously PRACTICE...

* Being accountable
* Time management
* Creating goals
* Reviewing goals
* Accomplishing goals
* Rewarding myself
* Pushing myself
* Self affirmations
* Self education
* Self control
* Being consistent
* Overcoming temptations
* Staying motivated
* Prepping meals
* Eating regularly
* Portion control
* Drinking water
* Taking vitamins
* Intense training
* Daily cardio
* Daily stretching
* Teaching others

All of these practices will help me become extraordinary so that my dream becomes my reality! One of my favorite quotes ever, by Ashley Horner, my favorite fitness idol ever... This quote inspires and reminds me to never give up on these daily practices and to do whatever it takes to succeed!

"When you want something so bad you think about it every second of the day... You dream about it at night, you research; study & you mold your entire life around it. You feel like you were meant to do be or become this one person to accomplish this one goal & no matter the sacrafice or the risk and no matter how many times you get turned away, you smile b/c you know... soon you will live in that dream." -Ashley Horner :)

No comments:

Post a Comment